You’re not getting any younger, so you want to get all the clubbing and partying out of your system before you’re too old and it becomes socially unacceptable to have a night life. You’ve wanted to visit London for a while, but what do you do once you’re there? Firstly, save some cash for those nights out and get a budget hotel in London. The Amhurst Hotel offers a range of choices of cheap accommodation in London from basic rooms to fully self-contained units at low prices – with Wi-Fi for all. Now that accommodation is out of the way:
- Ministry of Sound – a night at the Ministry of Sound is an absolute must. Regularly ranked in the top 10 clubs in the world there’s a dancefloor that will suit at least one of your tastes. With regular sets from superstar DJs including Tiesto and David Guetta a night here will leave a smile on your face.
- Cabaret – London has one of the most astonishing cabaret scenes in the world with not only the long established venues going from strength to strength but top class underground venues popping up every month as well. Some of the best clubs include Cafe de Paris, Wam Bam Club, Madam Jojos, The Box and Bethnal Green Working Men’s Club all able to spice up your night.
- The Comedy Store’s Gong Show – ‘Comedy’s Unofficial National Theatre’ is the is the place to go to crack up seven nights a week. Make sure to make it to the Gong Show (last Monday of every month) where you’ll see a bunch of up and coming comics either make or break – all decided by the audience!
- Catch a gig – London is known for its musical roots with some of the most well known artists either moving there to get their break or hailing from there originally. There are an abundance of dedicated clubs so you’ll have to do some research to find which one holds your tastes.
- Enjoy the pubs and bars – as with the music venues there are plenty of quality pubs and bars to go bottoms up. Why not have a crawl and try them all? Drink responsibly.
This is only a very short selection of the night time activities in London, take the trip and enjoy it for yourself, don’t forget to book a budget hotel in London to save some cash for those big nights out.